Wednesday, September 23, 2009

E G G B L O C K

me: lord i have this appointment with dyanna tomorrow. i dont need my shit dyed yet. imma call and reschedule
Ronald: girl yo hair is so wonderful. hey girl also ima go to target tongiht if u trying to roll 11:18 AM
me: my roots aint botherin nobody yet
Ronald: ima get my some luxury lotions and some serious hand creme. yeah you should have rescheduled a while ago though, that shit be pissing people off
me: oh well ive done it before
Ronald: the day before, they cant get no damn appt to make up for it
me: she has an entire day to put someone in there
Ronald: anywayzz
me: what? you think thats bad? they have a waiting list they just call somebody about an opening
Ronald: well i mean its whatev ... but yeah i mean its usually considerate to give them more than one day notice. yeah brittany but if cant nobody come then she loses money ... which isnt ur fault but thats what kats be getting pissy. it dont matter
me: oh please, you be callin dyanna axing her to cut drews hair on her personal phone or in someones bathroom. i give her plenty of respect
Ronald: ok 11:20 AM
Ronald: hey ima go to target and the grocery storen. make something to eat for the week like we did that bbq and them eggs ... i think ill make them eggs again, what new combo of stuff do you think would be good? asparagus, ham and swiss cheed? or sausage, onions and salsan!!!! 11:21 AM
me: no ham. no asparagus. how bout basil and mushrooms
Ronald: girl please
me: and roasted peprs
Ronald: if it had ham and asparagus you would eat it. girl i hate roasted reds and i hate basil
me: no i dont like ham and asparagus is a strange texture to add to that shit
Ronald: you did last time you bought it at traders. im takling about like a nice proscuitto or something
me: i like asparagus not in a block of egg though
Ronald: girl im lord literally 11:23 AM
me: how on earth do you hate asparagus i mean basil or lord, should i get my hair dyed?

No comments:

Post a Comment