Thursday, August 27, 2009

Night One

Woke up from a cat nap to Donald screaming to ‘GET THESE ANIMALS, NOW GIRL. BRITTANY YOU BETTER GET THIS CAT!’ Lord, twelve times before I got down the damn stairs. Christ. Ron and Jew moved all the mondo shit in but couldn’t seem to figure out how to get his red Ikea ‘Modern’ couch in his new room. I told them to take the feet off and it would work just fine. Jew said, ‘What’s that song? A Woman’s Touch?’ Its now late in the evening and the following are Donald's top priorities: 1.Plugs TV in and turns on. girl whatchu doin? GIRL, I NEED ME SOME BACKGROUND NOISE, LORD!! 2.Then hangs his shoe shining bag from The Thompson Hotel, that he likely stole, on the OUTSIDE of the door because he wants to hang his jackets out there and ‘just grab one on the go’ (I know he has visualized this event too many times before bed) On a friendly note, I am very pleased the light we got Ron for his birthday is up and working wonderfully. It suits him well. Now fumbling around in his room, I hear a "lord" whispered or sometimes sang every 4 minutes or so. Other creatures: Piper seems like she’s in a super mood. Robby screams, ‘Mommy Pipes’ in her face every time he sees her. I'm not sure she knows what to do with that. Emma is suspicious. Duh, she hadda cat look. I’m brewing iced tea for the weekend, also, cleaning my tub. GIRL, WE GOT TO HAVE A TEMPORARY TURN DOWN. IT'S DAMN HOT IN HURR girl, don't you be doin that shit all the time! i hate the fridge look

No comments:

Post a Comment